*Monday, August 01, 2005*


got so many things to write... but time is too precious tt I want to do more things than writing..

Had my "honey moon" and now it's time to work after the company honey moon. Hmm..was rather lost in this taxing world..The initial few days was tough...thurs and fri are better...I will be more optimistic...I will learn...learn abt the new systems..the financial sector..learn how to charge time...learn more from seniors...meanwhile i hope others can be more patient and give mi the opportunity to learn..My buddy is nice..but she sits too far from mi..so i got to diversify..ask here..ask there...My neighbours are nice too...=)

Meanwhile, my motivation is tv...hee...Wed and thurs Superstar and daily Negotiator..haha...Fri, sat, sun...precious time to replenish energy...=)

deerixp enjoyed the view on 12:15 AM

about me

*Name: --Squashed Sky aka Deeri--
*Age: --22--
*From: --Back in Singapore...Still missing Mt Hotham..--
*DOB: --15 Jan 1983..--

recent entries

Fort Canning2nd day of work...still orientation......
Convo (13), Chalet (14 &15, check-out 16 morning),...
Beri touched today...2 things happen..Thanks qq fo...
Yippee..had 2 great days!Yest I went to Orchard wi...
Direct vs Indirect... Decisive or not?I think I ca...
Yippee! Got my new phone.This evening I supposed t...
Today goin to meet shuzhen they all... Yippee! Thi...
Ties...Love...Compromise...I love my granny..She i...
I miss Mt Hotham...Back to Singapore on 30 June......

archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
January 2006
November 2006

tagboard

--Tt Starry nite, I saw a shooting star!--

links

Shuzhen
Qianming
friends
friends
friends

credits

blogger
blogskins

the night it rained stars and snow, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com