*Friday, July 08, 2005*


Yippee! Got my new phone.

This evening I supposed to meet sz at 5 to buy jj present. Told kk the previous nite tt I meeting sz earlier. As I have lost my phone, kk called "emily da jie da" to ask if i was with her at around 3pm..when I was still at home using net. So saw kk on msn (haha..seldom c him online) and we decided to meet earlier like 4.30pm so tt I can get my SIM card. Msn him to ask sz for permission nicely to join us..haha...

Dun know y...I always slow slow..like turtle...by the time I was ready..it was already 4.25pm...Alamak..it's like not meeting kk "earlier"..Reached Tamp Interchange at 5.05pm. Din c sz or kk...so I used an 20 cents (no 10cents in wallet) to make a call...the inconvenience of no hp. kk reached in a few mins time...he said meetin sz at tampines mrt..

Saw diana, nath and our Princess Shuzhen with perm hair, a better jaw shape and make-up. She was fairer and had better complexion...with Diana always wanted the fair skin and I always wanted a better complexion..haha...It's a great change! Applause!

Luckily, Diana & nath came with sz. Then I can get my SIM card at ease since Diana & Nath can accompany sz buy present for jj. While kk & I went to M1 shop to get my SIM card, we realised that kk's exisitng lines were not eligible for upgrading of phone. So he paid the 20+ bucks for the replacement of SIM card. Without a plan, phones are all expensive..Somemore I am not a tech gadget person.. Luckily we saw the Singtel Hello Shop...hee...got a phone sellin at 138 for a Panosonic phone with just a hi-card purchase..no contract...it's A200... A cute small phone with coloured screen..haha. Although it dun have those additional features like wat my previous phones have..I think I'm contented with it...haha...kk paid for my phone...Yippee! Actually, I am beri touched...coz he sponsored majority of my aust trip and now he paid 160+ bucks becoz I lost my phone...Thanks dear!

Thanks Diana and Nath for the bracelet! It's nice! I like it beri much!

Saw Diana,Nath and Sz and asked them if there were any gd bags for jj..hmm...went to metro to c.. the bag they chose for jj (which is within budget) like a bit dun know wat brand and sort of ex for tt bag...the renoma bag they chose and we liked exceeded the budget...Sz was like "ants on the hot plate"..how?? jj wanna surprise and we still not settled with a bag...Later I accompanied sz to choose bag coz diana went to OP to buy slippers (coz her leg was painful). We cc look look but was in vain..yuling, huishan and huilian except jj call to say they would be late...Alamak...in the end..when jj comes, we still haben decided. Sorry jj if we had disappointed u...But at least we are happy tt u have chose a bag tt you like. Sincerely hope u are happy!

Din Tai Feng got nothing to eat (cannot make reservations earlier also)... the Western Food got no indoor seat...took a smelly but fast cargo lift to B1 Fish and Co. Luckily we settled at Fish & Co. But then hor..dun know y...thought it's our chalet?? Qns which I also anticipated earlier & dun know how to solve (like drinks, bbq stuff, programme) were directed to mi...hmm.....tt's y i thought a meeting with all heads can think better..everyone had a role in the chalet..I understand almost everyone were working, tt's all the non-working ones tried to facilitate more...Luckily, we had most of the ans answered. Hope our chalet will turn out to be enjoyable! Nevertheless, the Superstar Derrick conversation spiced up the atmosphere, we had great laugh with the "Impulse" fang liang qi, the unique jj b-day cake was out! Sz idea of cabbage put in microwave with oyster sauce was creative too! Hee...

deerixp enjoyed the view on 11:41 PM

about me

*Name: --Squashed Sky aka Deeri--
*Age: --22--
*From: --Back in Singapore...Still missing Mt Hotham..--
*DOB: --15 Jan 1983..--

recent entries

Today goin to meet shuzhen they all... Yippee! Thi...
Ties...Love...Compromise...I love my granny..She i...
I miss Mt Hotham...Back to Singapore on 30 June......

archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
January 2006
November 2006

tagboard

--Tt Starry nite, I saw a shooting star!--

links

Shuzhen
Qianming
friends
friends
friends

credits

blogger
blogskins

the night it rained stars and snow, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com