*Friday, July 08, 2005*


Today goin to meet shuzhen they all... Yippee! Think neber see them for some time le...esp sz who disappear before may 13...Excited =)

7 July (Yest)
Happie B-day to Shijia! Tmr a mini celebration!

Today I guai guai stayed at home..Went to photocopy my transcipt..The bottom says "The word COPY appears when photocopied"...but i dun c it when i photocopied...Fake cert?? haha..Went to call the sch...the person said another person also called...She went to try photocopying a few times and said need to use that "Photo with text" option..haben try it..hope can..Went to bleach some white shirts at home and decide which to wear for my convo on 13 Jul...

In the evening, went for my make-up aerobics. Had an enjoyable time work-out but then hor...my instructor, Juliana told mi a sad news..she said she had cysts near her fallopian tube and goin for operation soon...will take a mth or so before she can come back to teach...Although Juliana does not know me well, I feel for her..I love her jovial character..Even though she does not have any child and had cysts, she is still optimistic abt her future...and ask us not to worry for her...She will be back to the aerobics rm! I have learnt tt life is so unpredictable and tt's y we should live our life to the fullest!

6 July
Iora called mi to collect the suit I reserve the other day! Yippee! have stock!Went shopping with Huilan and Yuling at cityhall...I am late again..alamak...sorry to both of u..Went to Mac to see the 89 value-pack cosmetics set sz recommended...Yuling think it's too small for foundation...but i think it's alright...coz it's much cheaper than normal days le. I din buy but it's still in my consideration list. C how much I have left after buying the clothing 1st. Haha..had a joke with our "Giodano"..coz i din c the "Gio" and ask them to go to the "Dano" upstairs in Raffles City..haha...had a great lauff...
Walked to Suntec...hmm..went to Iora to let them c the suit I wanted...but we went to U2, Match, Dano to try clothes. In Dano I tried my clothes and huilan bought one. This is when my sis called mi. Think I misplaced my phone at this time. Then we went to G2000 and back to Dano to buy my purple long-sleeve shirt. After that, in Mango, I realised that my phone was gone...went to G2000 and Dano but nobody saw or admitted. Huilan called my phone..initially it's the ringing...but later it's switched off... It's obvious that the person dun want to return..so no point.KK reservist today.. Called kk since the line is under his name......he only asked mi y lost it & helped mi to suspend the line..hee. Luckily, the phone was not so new...it's abt 2 yrs old at least...if not, I will be beri xin tong..although abit xin tong coz it's my MOST WELL PRESERVED PHONE! Got to get the contacts all over again...hmmm... on chalet day I will!

deerixp enjoyed the view on 11:33 AM

about me

*Name: --Squashed Sky aka Deeri--
*Age: --22--
*From: --Back in Singapore...Still missing Mt Hotham..--
*DOB: --15 Jan 1983..--

recent entries

Ties...Love...Compromise...I love my granny..She i...
I miss Mt Hotham...Back to Singapore on 30 June......

archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
January 2006
November 2006

tagboard

--Tt Starry nite, I saw a shooting star!--

links

Shuzhen
Qianming
friends
friends
friends

credits

blogger
blogskins

the night it rained stars and snow, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com