*Wednesday, July 06, 2005*
Ties...
Love...
Compromise...
I love my granny..
She is a beri kind old lady who wished to have a son..Had one but lost him... I luv her becoz she has always doted us (all my siblings) since young.. I admire her..She is hardworkin...helped Singapore built the road in the past and the thrifty nature helped her to save her hardearned money. Now she is a thin, wrinkled lady. I hope she eats more.
I love my mum except for her poor management...
She is caring and loving mummy except when she is frustrated...Her management is poor...unlike my granny...Sometimes I wonder y she can't be like my granny?? Like mommy, like daughter? But that does not apply to her... I love her..but when will she change her bad habits?
Granny loves mum, mum loves mi, mum loves granny and I love both of them...
I have come thus far..I hope that they are proud of mi...I hope to give them a gd life...but things are beyond my control at times.
Will all mothers forgive their daughters when the daughter is in the wrong? Will all daughters forgive their mothers when the mother is in the wrong? I hope the answer is YES... Hopes TIES, LUV & COMPROMISE come to place...
Sad yet relieved is how I feel... I hope everything will be fine...I can't say...But I sincerely hope all things will be alright.=)
deerixp
enjoyed the view on
12:23 AM
about me
*Name: --Squashed Sky aka Deeri--
*Age: --22--
*From: --Back in Singapore...Still missing Mt Hotham..--
*DOB: --15 Jan 1983..--
recent entries
I miss Mt Hotham...Back to Singapore on 30 June......
archives
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
January 2006
November 2006
tagboard
--Tt Starry nite, I saw a shooting star!--
links
Shuzhen
Qianming
friends
friends
friends
credits
blogger
blogskins
the night it rained stars and snow, designed by Clone,
only at BlogSkins