*Sunday, July 10, 2005*


Direct vs Indirect... Decisive or not?

I think I can be too indirect at times...dun wan to hurt or offend others but in the end make myself unhappy...KK says I am too "wan zhuan" (indirect) and pple dun know wat I mean..dun understand how I am actually feelin..I can be too indecisive..no opinion and ask pple for opinion.. haha...everything also muz ask opinion..kk said, " U will be working soon..muz have ur own opinion."

kk is a straightforward person...too direct at times... Hmm..he din mind offending others if he feels he's rite.. (which I will not be able to do at times). His direct character sometimes make him look fierce.. like Hamtaro Boss...hee

Hmmm...opposite attracts?

deerixp enjoyed the view on 12:16 AM

about me

*Name: --Squashed Sky aka Deeri--
*Age: --22--
*From: --Back in Singapore...Still missing Mt Hotham..--
*DOB: --15 Jan 1983..--

recent entries

Yippee! Got my new phone.This evening I supposed t...
Today goin to meet shuzhen they all... Yippee! Thi...
Ties...Love...Compromise...I love my granny..She i...
I miss Mt Hotham...Back to Singapore on 30 June......

archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
January 2006
November 2006

tagboard

--Tt Starry nite, I saw a shooting star!--

links

Shuzhen
Qianming
friends
friends
friends

credits

blogger
blogskins

the night it rained stars and snow, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com