*Sunday, July 17, 2005*
Convo (13), Chalet (14 &15, check-out 16 morning), 1st day of work (15), 5 Beauties Co chomp chomp gathering (16)...
Had a happening weekend..hee...Happie! Yippee!
I had thoroughly enjoyed these few days although I was sick..hee...
13 ConvoHad a tiring but memorable day. Convocation. Hee... tt morning, I had fever. Alamak. Ate panodol at 5.30 am and wake up at 6.10am. I brought the gown which kk mum helped mi to alter. Went with papa, mama, jie jie to sch...abit jammed at PIE and was panicked as latecomers could not attend it.
Thank you Shuzhen for helping mi get the invitation cards...hehe...for kk to go in the ceremony. The ladies was packed with graduates...Only had 10 to 15 mins to dress up and my jie jie helped mi with those stuff.
The ceremony was fast. jie jie and kk told mi that I was too fast...maybe cannot take a good shot of mi...Haha...I was glad tt the hat din fall down can liao...The last grad receive the loudest applause..hee
Took the opportunity to take photos with family, kk, huilan, uni clique and FYP tutor. The only regret is din take with 'qq, sz, lkw and mi'...our fyp grp..During the running abt and taking of photo...think i recovered..haha...din look sick... Poor kk..was sick and helping mi take photo..din take breakfast at all..by the time we went for food...only "chai poh" was left and I thought tt was glutinous rice..haa...
Went to watch Fantastic 4 with kk at cineleisure...hee..nice...at least i find it nicer than "war of the worlds"..Was rather sick then..sobsob.
14 Chalet check-inhaha...sick pple got preveilaged...wait at McDonald's with yl while sz, jj, esther and diana went to buy stuff. The chalet was just nice i think...like a home like tt...haha...value-for-money. Wait for kk to come after work...haha..i think he more thoughtful than mi lor..bought mosquito coil, lighter (which we forgot)..haha...at nite we played GUESSTURE...Diana was the leading actress..."Box!", "Boxing", "Boxer"...haha
15 1st day of work + ChaletGot sore throat...got to give introduction to new faces at work...beri pai say tt my voice was like so deep, low...Hope next week I can tok to them with a nicer voice. =) The Raffles Place Coffee Club was nice...prefer the tax pple corner..haha...like same frequency...hee..took group photo..
I filled forms and had goodie bag...with a Green card which entitles mi to c doctor at Raffles Medical FOC. The self-introduction which I can easily do usually, challenges mi tt day with my sore throat...Got to apologise tt I got sore throat...Alamak..a person who look average and voice below average...haha..had lunch with my buddy...Jane..think she is nice and approachable..hee
After early release, yl and mi went to chalet...haha...quite a no of calls..Luckily all thanks to Yuling (my personal interpreter for the day) for all the answering of phone.
I enjoyed the chalet beri much..hee...although I am sick, can't enjoy thoroughly with the food..but overall, I enjoyed it alot!
To Sz and JJ: I really appreciate ur help and effort! I have planned my elder sis 21 b-day chalet b4.. I learnt to take it easy after her chalet as it's not within my control to make everyone happie. All I can do is to be happie and inspire those around mi to be happie too... it's our grad chalet and our clique has enjoyed it thoroughly! I believe others enjoyed it in different ways..Think KL clique had fun with the BBQ..hee..KL's stocking, panty hose also beri funny.....A pity tt some friends din join the game, some friends may be tired ...but it cannot be helped. Hmm.. initially, I also had the same feeling on the Fish & Co day abt roles... I had toked to kk and have learnt to take it easy...No need to take to heart one...coz to others (guests), it's just another chalet.. not a big event..so be light-hearted and I am happier! hee...tt's y I am beri beri beri happie with the chalet even though no voice..haha =) Personally, I think the chalet was quite successful! hee..Cheer up! =)
I believe our clique has enjoyed thoroughly, so I think it's Huilian is always so sporting, loved her cheerful disposition! Diana, Nath and Huilan, although din know all others well...but they are Onz enuff..they join in the fun! Thanks kk for always helping mi in one way or another.
Thanks you all for making my day!16 5 Beauties Co chomp chompAlways feel easy with ali, alan, qianming and meixiu..haha..overslept after chalet...took a cab to chomp chomp..haha...ate fish porrigde and sugarcane..hee Fish porridge beri nice...haha...thanks all for accomodating mi with Hokkien mee (non-spicy), non-spicy popiah, sugarcane...etc...haha
Had a great conversation with them..always meixiu so funny, wee lee so caring, qianming so direct and fun, and huilan's face so cheerful. Hee.... hope Hl, wl, and mx enjoy their bangkok trip and gotto prepare my shopping list for them soon..haha...Hope qianming had lotsa fun in Brishban with tw dear dear!
deerixp
enjoyed the view on
12:22 AM